web.seo category v6
web.seo category v5
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →
Rims and tires calc.
Tire Size Chart For Bicycle Rim Light Bicycle. Not sure which winter wheel and tire package to choose? Call us at 833.364.2880 to speak with a tire expert who can assist you. Concierge hours: 8am – 5pm. Tire перевод на русский. How to find tyre size? Help Centre Bl. Продолжительность: 7:30.
Plus Size Tire Guide Bicycling. The WTB Tire & Rim Compatibility Chart is used to determine what tire and rim width All WTB rims are named according to their inner rim width i25 means the.
How To Choose Tires and Wheels Edmunds. Your tire sidewall has a series of numbers that show your specific tire and wheel size. Match the numbers from your tire to one of the size options below. What year. Tire meaning. A Guide To Upgrading Wheels and Tires The Best Wheels and Tires. Hi guys I have a pair of wheels made up with 30mm internal width rims made by Lightbicyle and I am wondering whats the narrowest tyre I.
Common wheel and tire terminology. Though you can fit the tyres of Nexon XE to Alloy Wheels of Altroz XZ Option but the wheel might not compatible with the wheel assemble og Nexon as P.C.D. Tire or tyre. What size of wheel and tyre is used on my. Wheel fitment and tire size guide and knowledge base. List of car makes with wheels specs If you want to know which wheels will fit your car, click your model. Tyre tread. What Do the Numbers on Tires Mean? U.S. News & World Report. But, what is a tire? In short, tires are precisely engineered pieces of rubber, chemicals, fabric and metal that are designed to provide traction,.
Wheel Rim Parts What is the difference Tyre Size Calculator.
What is the largest size tire I can put on my Cervelo? With the advent of wider rims, wider tires and disc brakes, bicycle frame design for tire. Bicycle tyre sizing and dimension standards BikeGremlin. The letter R in a tire size stands for Radial, which means the layers run radially across the tire. Wheel Diameter. Is the size of the wheel measured from one.
What are Pneumatic Tires, and why are They Used for Many.
Whats great is that, compared to other bike parts, getting the best road 700 tyres mount on to 700c rims, which is the most common size for. The tires, wheels and pressures of Paris Roubaix –. Note On Tire Compatibility With Hookless TSS Type Rims: Tires listed in the Approved Recommended column of the Foundation Collection table are qualified. Will They Fit: Online Wheel and Tyre Fitment Calculator. Offset, Tyre. Wheels come in different widths, which affects how the tire fits. Heres a look at how wheel widths affect the tires you can buy for your vehicle.
Tech Talk: Are your bike tires too wide for your rims? Heres how to.
A smaller wheel and tire on a fat bike means a bit less weight, and a lets discuss what its going to take to get you onto your new plus wheels!. Tyre Pressure Warning Light: What it Really Means Stratstone. 12th Feb 2021. BMW M Wheels and Tyres Tyre Pressure Warning Light: What it Really Means. Tyre pressure warning light illuminated? Dont worry its usually.
How to Read Tire Size Bridgestone Tires.
A tire is a strong, flexible rubber casing attached to the rim of a wheel. again, where additional chemicals are added to form what is known as the final mix. Belle Tire: Tires, Wheels Tire Repairs & Services. Its easier to explain this by talking about what goes wrong when tires and rims are mismatched. If a tire thats too wide for a rim is mounted, the. What is the difference between tyres and wheels? Quora. To maintain your tire and wheel, always follow the recommended Tesla tire rotation schedule. Flat Tire Frequently Asked Questions. I have a flat leaking tire, what. Best road bike tyres in 2021: everything you need to know BikeRadar. Wheels that fit. The offset between the wheel centerline and mounting area is just one of the specs that determine which wheels and tires fit your vehicle. Myth 18: Wide Tires Need Wide Rims – Rene Herse Cycles. What does my tire size mean? Located after Construction is the wheel size, which tells us the size of the wheel rim that the tire is intended to fit and is measured.
What Is The Best Wheel Size For A Mountain Bike? SPENGLE.
What are swivel wheels? Do you need wheel suspension? We break down the technical terms to help you find the best pushchair tyres for you. THE BEST WIDER ROAD BIKE TIRE AND WHEEL SIZES In The. Option 2: Check tyre markings Wheel sizes have been measured in a variety of guides for some time now. The first two digits of an ETRTO. Carlisle Brand Tires & Wheels Manufacturer of Specialty. This chart will provide guidance on what tires sizes can match your internal The chart is only applicable to Light Bicycle rims with a unique rim tire interface. Tire and Wheel Changes to Enhance Your Cars Performance. What does PCD mean? The Pitch Circle Diameter PCD is the diameter of the circle which passes through the centre of all the studs, wheel bolts or wheel rim. What is the tyre size of Maruti S Presso? @ ZigWheels. First, figure out what tires and wheels are right for you when you shop for a new car. Its not uncommon for people to buy tires that look good but.
Wheel Definition & Anatomy Parts of a Car Wheel Explained.
What size is my wheel? The logical version. Given rim diameter the ISO diameter and tire diameter the size of your tire converted to millimeters Wheel. TT or TL tube type or tubeless tyres Heuver. The short answer is to check your owners manual, but in this article well give you some more guidelines and share what we know about the subject: Tire Size.
The Basic Parts of a Car Wheel and Tire.
Find out more about the customised combinations of wheel rims and Maserati Genuine Tyres. Personalise your car and refine its performance. History of Tires Burt Brothers. Tire. If the tire is fitted on a rim which is narrower or wider than from the wheel centre down to Loadwise, the load capacity is 30% less for driving wheels. Choosing Mountain Bike Tires: Types & Sizes REI Co op. A tire or tyre is a ring shaped component that surrounds a wheels rim to transfer a vehicles load from the axle through the wheel to the ground and to provide traction on the surface over which the wheel travels. Wheels and Rims for Cars. Your tire choice should reflect the conditions in which you drive and your preferences for vehicle response and handling. You should understand what tire size is.
What Are Wide Trail Tires? – Mountain Bike Action Magazine.
A: TIRE TYPE The first letter in the code tells you what class of tire it is. Its the height of the sidewall measured from wheel rim to top of the tread, expressed as. The new normal: the current thinking behind wide road wheel. Опубликовано: 28 июн. 2019 г. Tire Terminology Common Tire Terms and Glossary. Choosing wheels, tires, pressures and sealant for Paris Roubaix is tire pressure drop for a given tire all play into what is best described as an.
How wide should your rims be? The Pros Closet.
Tyre size for rim size width calculator tells you what tyre sizes to go for, for the size of your rim. e.g., Im going for 6.5 x 15j rims. Whats the best tyre size?. What Difference Does Wheel Size Make? News. What this means in the real world: Rim width doesnt matter for supple tires. You can run our widest Rene Herse tires on relatively narrow rims – or on wide rims. What Do The Numbers On My Tire Mean? General Tire. The rim itself is slightly larger than modern 700c wheels, which has been learned the hard way by many of us after buying a new road tire and.
Fitting tyres: What you need to know Barum.
Because of the increased size of the wheels, the tires sidewalls decrease. Doing so will make tires sway less and increase stability and cornering. What type of pushchair wheels do I need? MadeForMums. Sometimes the four stock wheels and tires on a vehicle are the same width. This is called a square setup. A staggered setup is a case in which the wheel and. How tire is made material, history, used, processing, parts. Passenger tires that are designed based on the Tire and Rim Associations TRA refer to the rim diameter, or the size of the wheel that the tire is intended to fit. capacity of a tire, along with the speed rating, which determines the maximum. Science of Cycling: Bicycle Tires Exploratorium. Or we use lightweight 29″ rims that are only available in disc brake models, which may have tire pressure limitations, which may or may not matter for your. What Tire Option Size Should You Buy For a 2020 Mazda CX 5?. No matter what car you drive, with a beautiful set of custom rims on it can job and create the most exciting and brilliant custom wheels and tires for our use.
How do I safely Upsize the Wheels On My Car? Gold Eagle Co.
Also, smaller tires on wide rims reduce tire roll on the rims. Regardless of which wheel manufacturer was first to market with wider rims,. How to Select the Perfect Rim and Tire Size CUSTOM BIKE WHEELS. Продолжительность: 3:01. Discount Tire Direct: Tires and Wheels for Sale Online. Опубликовано: 13 мар. 2018 г.
Maserati Complete Wheels: Tyres and Rims Accessories Maserati.
But what if youre only upsizing your rim, hoping to gain a little extra width from your existing tire? Kenda has some guidelines on that, which they. Tire & Rim Fit Chart – WTB. Our step by step guide on how to find your tyre size, makes it simple for you to know what tyres you need to order.
Everything you need to know about wheels.
All wheel drive, but with tires, all were given is a set of hard to read numbers and letters on a sidewall. But if you know what they mean, the. Wheels VS Rims: Whats the Difference? YouTube. 16 The last dimension listed in the size is the diameter of the wheel rim, which is most often measured in inches. If a tire size reads, LT235 75R15 104 101S, the. What is my wheel size? – Swytch Bike. What is the Difference Between Tyre and Tire? What does tire mean? Tyre are spelling variants of a noun that refers to the rubber outer portion of wheels. Wheels vs. Rims Which is it?! YouTube. Bead Bundle: The Tire Bead Bundles secure the tire to the wheel. Standard tires contain about 1.400 cords, each one of which can resist a force of 33 lb.
Tires, Wheels, Auto Accessories Tire Repair & Service.
1. WHATS THE DIFFERENCEBETWEEN TIRES AND WHEELS? TIRES – WHERE THE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD A tire is the rubber part of. Tire Compatibility ENVE. First things first, what are we talking about when we say rim width? Wider rims give better tire support at low pressures, so weve fully. Industry News Modern Tire Dealer. What tires wheel spec comes with the x5? Wheels, Tires, Suspension, Brakes, Chassis. The difference between wheel and tire SlideShare. People also search for. How To Read Tire Sizes Goodyear Auto Service. The last number is important, as it tells you what size wheel the tire fits. In our example, this number is 15, which means the tire fits a wheel with.
Tires 101 on Tire Matching on All Wheel and Four Wheel Drive.
Fat tire bikes, which can be used for all season trail riding, have tire widths of 3.7 to 5 For more details about wheel, tire and frame compatibility, see our Bike. 4WD Tyre Sizes Explained How To Pick The Right Tyres. If youre running a disc wheel. And the proliferation of tubeless ready wheels and disc brakes mean that triathletes should be flocking to get their. What Are the Different Parts of a Tire? Completely Firestone. The bicycle industry has reinvented the wheel multiple times over the past couple years, looking to find the perfect tire and rim size for everyday.
Tyre Size for Rim Size Width Calculator Whats the best tyre size for.
Belle Tire has the largest selection of tires & wheels and the lowest price. Buy tires & get free lifetime flat repairs, Tire rotations, alignment checks, & more!. Tire Size Explained: Reading the Sidewall Les Schwab. In this case, its a 16 wheel. 5 Load index. The final number is the load index i.e. the maximum load in kg that the tyre can carry. See chart below.
Bicycle Wheel Sizes Explained Montague Bikes.
If you want to upsize the wheels, you may go for the 15 inchers and not more than that. Moreover, we would suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized. Tire Terminology Tire Components & Diagram Understand Your. The remaining 10% is borne by the tyre itself. Tubeless. Tubeless tyres fit perfectly against the special elevated edge hump of tubeless wheel rims, which helps to. Tire Specs Explained: Rim Width Range for Street Highway Tires. One of the easiest upgrades you can make to a car is swapping out its wheels and tires. Heres what you should know before you go shoe.
Do I Need Plus Size Tires? Consumer Reports.
Some potential performance benefits may be offset by the additional weight of the larger tires and wheels. An 18 inch tire, for example, will. Technical data symbols Trelleborg. 5 rims which are 0.5 wider than the 9.0 wide rim now listed for the size. The rear tire application for Porsche 911 GT3 cars during 2010 2012 model years. How to calculate Bicycle Wheel Size. Disadvantages. What is the purpose of the taper on the wheel nuts? Three types of car road wheels are shown opposite. Name the types and list the advantages. Video what wheels and tyres are the pros running? 28 June 2019. As wheel size is measured from edge of tyre to edge of tyre, you could actually get an idea of what riding 27.5 wheels would be like by fitting high profile tyres.
Whats In a Tire U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association.
For 700c wheels with road tires, if you have reasonably current wheels, the maximum tire width may not be a concern. Your rims are likely to be OK with any tire. Audi Original Tires Service & Parts Audi USA. The rim is a cylindrical wheel outer edge holding the tire on the wheel. Main function of the rim is supporting and sealing the tire to the wheel. The rim ensures proper fitting between tire and rim and retaining the air inside the tubeless tire. Sizing Information Yokohama Tire. That said, the only dimensions you can change are the width and aspect ratio never the wheel size, unless you buy replacement wheels. Pothole damage? Choosing the right tire and wheel can protect you. Fitting new tires to the wheels of your car is a straightforward process when done correctly and safely by a qualified professional. In this section, we explain what.
WHEELS AND TIRES SIZES Rim Ringz.
What do size marks on bicycle tyre package mean, how to read them, Diameter of wheel tyre bead seat in millimetres preceded by tyre. BMW Wheels & Tyres. Be a better car and truck owner by learning about the machine and what makes it go. Here are the basic parts of a car wheel and tire for you to. How To Read A Tire Sidewall Continental Tire. Its what we call pure wheel eye candy. Larger wheels carry tires with smaller sidewalls so you get better grip and performance. For off road vehicles, this translates. Tire Repair and Maintenance Tesla. Tire, a continuous band that encircles the rim of a wheel and forms a tread that rolls Railroad cars, which run on smooth steel rails, use iron or steel tires for low. Wheel Reference guide for car wheel and tire. What do the numbers mean on the sidewall of your tire? 17 The last dimension listed in the size is the diameter of the wheel rim, which is most often measured. Smallest tyre on a 30mm rim? Mountain Bike Reviews Forum. Heres what you need to know about the plus size mountain bike tire diameter wheel, and they have a larger contact patch, which should.
Wheels and Tyres.
A tyre is just the rubber outer layer that fits onto the wheel rim, which is the metal base on which the tyre sits. The tyre is what actually provides the traction and is. Understanding Wheel Widths and Tire Fitments LiveAbout. To keep the braking distance as short as possible, we recommend Genuine BMW Wheels and Tyre with star marking, which are ideally matched to the BMW.
What tires wheel spec comes with the x5? BMW X5 Forum G05.
No they dont really glow blue, but this highlights what a low profile tire looks like. When you add larger rims, you will need different sized tires. Tech Talk: Know Your Tire Size Century Cycles Cleveland. Whats In a Tire Bead Tire bead bundles usually strands of wire secure the tire to the wheel. Bead Filler A rubber compound placed above the bead bundle that. Tire Wheel Fitment Ridewright Wheels. Front Wheel 16 Tire Size Rim inch 110 90 16 2.15 3.00 120 80 16 2.50 3.00 A tire which is installed on a wider than recommended rim will have a.
What Are the Best Tires for Triathletes? Heres What to Look For.
Compared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 18.1mm closer to the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 58.1mm more. What is the tyre size of Tata Altroz? @ ZigWheels. For this reason, bicycle tyres do not stretch and even sizes which are Whats more, there are more 26 inch wheel sizes than just these two. What the Numbers on Tires Really Mean and Why They Matter. The technology that makes wheels and tires as good as they are is also what can make the subject quite intimidating. Our purpose here is to try and put a finer. Tyre vs. Tire – Whats the Difference? Writing Explained. Tire beads hold the tire to the rim, or the outer edge of the wheel. Theyre made of copper, brass, or bronze plated high tensile steel wires wound into a rubber.
Продолжительность: 2:29. How a tire is fitted Continental tires. Tire Шина транспортного средства. What does tyre size mean? Uniroyal Tyres. Which is why choosing a forklift with the correct tire type is extremely important. When it comes to working on uneven terrain, pneumatic tires are your best bet for. What is the maximum or minimum tire width I can fit on my bicycle. Unlike changing a wheel, you should never attempt to mount tyres on rims together they form the wheel, on your own. It is best to have the tyre change carried.
What Happens if you put Bigger Wheels on your Car?.
Professional. Our tire and wheels assure that no matter what task or project you are faced with, your tires will help you on time and on budget. Learn More. Can I Run a Wide Tire on My Rim? Mountain Bike Rim Widths De. For example, what effect does a wider tire on a stock size wheel have on your handling? Or, with the wheelset you bought to improve your speed,. Finding Your Tire Size Sullivan Tire & Auto Service. Around 3500 BC, the wheel was invented. Its earliest This was the beginning of the pneumatic tire, which was first seen by the public in a.
Thinking about riding fatter tires? Heres what you need to know.
For example, the car currently has 225 45R15 tires. Heres what that means: 225 – Tire width in millimeters 45 – Sidewall height as a percentage of tire width 15 –. A Guide to Vehicle Wheel Sizes: Do They Matter? Car and Driver. You may need a positive offset wheel which will change the position of the mounting surface on the rim centerline, to make those wider tires fit.
- as 294 psi 20.3 bar The high pressure and weight load on the Concorde tyres were a significant factor in the loss of Air France Flight 4590. Tests of
- Tyre Jerel Phillips born January 29, 1997 is an American football offensive tackle for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League NFL He
- Intermediate tyres were mainly used for Q1 and Q2. Q3 was delayed 45 minutes because of rain, and all drivers started with full - wet tyres but they ended
- Kathleen Mary Tyrer Atkinson, nee Chrimes d. May 1979 was an ancient historian and archaeologist working in Britain, Greece, and Cyprus she was the
- Slippery Sam replica, a modified version of the motorcycle the tyre was designed for. The tyres were standard fitment on production models of BSA and Triumph
- Harry Tyrer 26 July 1868 1935 was an English footballer who played in the Football League for Bolton Wanderers and Darwen. Harry Tyrer made his
- Servis Tyres supplies its tires tyres for motorcycles, bicycles, motor rickshaws and trolleys in Pakistan. Servis Industries exports its shoes, tyres tires
- Ladder of Tyre Aramaic: Sûlama de Sor Greek: Η κλίμαξ Τύρου also known as the Ladder of the Tyrians and the Promontory of Tyre is a geographical
- to Tyres & Accessories. Triangle Group was founded by the Weihai government in 1976. Lacking a car industry in China, the company supplied tiny tyres to
- city of Tyre The Town of Tyre is located in the northeastern part of the county, northeast of Geneva, New York. It has a hamlet, also called Tyre Government
- The Siege of Tyre took place from November 12, 1187 to January 1, 1188. An army commanded by Saladin made an amphibious assault on the city, defended by
- out as the second session began. Drivers used intermediate tyres early on, but used dry tyres after ten minutes. Rosberg recorded the day s fastest lap
- name to the British Tyre & Rubber Co. Ltd. In 1956 the company changed its name to BTR Limited, when it ceased production of tyres The Company was dominated
- Continental Tyres Women s National League. 4 May 2018. Retrieved 2 January 2019. Galway Women s Aislinn Meaney scoops POTM award Continental Tyres Women s
- the use of tyres over 10 years old on the front steered axle s of heavy goods vehicles, buses and coaches. The ban also applies to all tyres in single
- The Siege of Tyre was orchestrated by Alexander the Great in 332 BC during his campaigns against the Persians. The Macedonian army was unable to capture
- 30 January 1308 also known as Margaret of Tyre was an Outremer noblewoman who ruled the Lordship of Tyre in the Kingdom of Jerusalem. A member of the
- wheel. Bead rubber includes additives to maximize strength and toughness of tyres The apex is a triangular extruded profile that mates against the bead.
- The Tyre Hippodrome is a UNESCO World Heritage site of the city of Tyre in south Lebanon dating back to the Second century CE The Expositio, a description
- was the King of Tyre during its siege by Alexander the Great in 332 BC. Alexander had already peacefully taken Byblos and Sidon, and Tyre sent envoys to
- Ι of Montfort, d. 17 March 1270, Tyre was Lord of La Ferte - Alais and Castres - en - Albigeois 1228 1270, Lord of Tyre 1246 1270, and Lord of Toron aft.
- Frederick de la Roche died 30 October 1174 was the sixth Latin archbishop of Tyre 1164 1174 chancellor of the kingdom of Jerusalem c. 1150 and the chief
- Tyre Glasper born April 14, 1987 is a former American football linebacker. He played college football at the North Carolina Agricultural and Technical
- slick tyres will be permitted. Of this, the amount of allowed front tyres are fourteen and the amount of allowed rear tyres are seventeen. When a tyre manufacturer
- teams using Bridgestone tyres Ferrari, Jordan and Minardi competed. The remaining fourteen entrants, all using Michelin tyres completed the parade lap
- Maximus of Tyre Greek: Μάξιμος Τύριος fl. late 2nd century AD also known as Cassius Maximus Tyrius, was a Greek rhetorician and philosopher who lived
- Colin Tyrer is an English former professional rugby league footballer who played as a goal - kicking fullback for Leigh, Wigan, Barrow and Hull Kingston
- Lycee français international Elite - Tyr is a French international school in Tyre Lebanon. It is a part of the Association Franco - Libanaise pour l Education
- of tyres and was called Base stores. An almost identical building housing administrative and general offices was located on Wood Lane. Dunlop Tyres now
- lack of form was down to the Bridgestone tyres the team used, which were poor in comparison to the Michelin tyres that were used by the majority of teams
- fastest points of the Silverstone Circuit, tyre supplier Pirelli announced plans to alter the structure of the tyres for the German Grand Prix, ahead of a
- adjustable front wing, and adjustable Flower type rear wing. The Racing Tyres are from JK tyres and the cars have a choice of grooved semi - slick and ungrooved
- The 2015 Kumho Tyres Australian V8 Touring Car Series was an Australian motor racing competition for de - registered V8 Supercars. It was sanctioned by
- soft compound tyres pitted on lap 7. Over the next few laps, the drivers using the soft tyres pitted for hards or mediums compound tyres A few laps later
- Tyrer is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Alan Tyrer 1942 2008 English professional footballer Anderson Tyrer 1893 1962 English
- its first 4 races, but had a tendency to overuse its tyres which led to several late race tyre problems in mid seasons, causing a slight drop in form
- Baal I was a king of Tyre 680 660 BC His name is the same as that of the Phoenician deity, Baal. He was tributary to the Assyrians, who had conquered
- Michelin Man or Michelin Tyre Man, is the official mascot of the Michelin tyre company. A humanoid figure consisting of stacked white tyres the mascot was introduced
- supersoft tyres for softs on lap 23. Bottas, meanwhile stayed out for a long stint on supersoft tyres Race leader Vettel pitted for soft tyres on lap 31
- and Webber both stopped for new tyres at the end of the lap, leaving Senna to hold off the rest of the cars on new tyres Raikkonen passed Senna almost
- campaign. At the 2008 Japanese Grand Prix, tyre supplier Bridgestone provided the teams with green - grooved tyres in order to draw attention to Make Cars
- ISBN 978 - 1 - 61564 - 511 - 4. Japan Cycling Navigator: Information: Bikes in Japan: Tyres and Tubes www.japancycling.org. Retrieved 2009 - 06 - 01. Sheldon Brown s
- mentioned in 1351, at Constantinople. At the time he was already Metropolitan of Tyre and Sidon, and controlled the Hodegon Monastery in the Byzantine capital
- Marshall. Australian Tyre Dealer, April May 2016 Issuu. Retrieved 2019 - 09 - 05. Zenises Shows How to Inspire with Tyres Talking Tyres talkingtyres.com
- 2020 - 07 - 10. Smythe, Simon 2018 - 11 - 26 Why don t the pros use tubeless tyres Cycling Weekly. Retrieved 2020 - 07 - 10. TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
- Pirelli - developed car tyre that was the first example of a wrap - around radial tyre structure. It was used to good effect in motorsport, and most modern tyres are based
- Tyrees Allen born July 31, 1954 is an American actor on stage, television, and film. Allen was born in Salina, Kansas. In 1972, he graduated from Salina
- of super - soft tyres in qualifying to save them for the race. In the second qualifying session, every driver set a lap on the option tyres except two. Lewis
- Formula One at the time and used Pirelli tyres Like most of its rivals, Brabham had used Michelin tyres in 1984. However, when the French company pulled
- Puncture proof: are solid tyres an option for road bikes? CyclingWeekly. Retrieved February 26, 2018. puncture - proof - tyres co.uk Archived from the
- Patrese and Senna, neither Williams choosing to come in for tyres in this race. Blundell on new tyres was able to pass Berger for fourth only for the Austrian
- longer by 100 mm to improve straightline stability. Tyres are grooved racing slicks supplied by JK Tyres motorsports division. The exterior panels are made
- re - introduction of slick tyres replacing the grooved tyres used from 1998 to 2008. Tyres can be no wider than 405 mm 15.9 in at the rear, front tyre width expanded
- June 2006 Non - lagging effect of motorcycle tyres An experimental study with the Flat Plank Tyre Tester PDF Eindhoven University of Technology
- All - Weather tyres and are expected to last a whole race weekend, with one set of tyres per car. Compared to the tyres on the previous car, the tyres are 2kg